Our CoremanNet selection stations
The Core-Management system CoremanNet (Core-Management Network) was established ten years ago. Today it is a well-established network with 12 collection stations in Europe and soon available in USA, Russia and China.
- CoremanNet offers you a high level of flexibility:
- Thanks to the FiFo (first-in and first-out) allocation we guarantee you that the value, which was charged as the old part value during previous purchases is always refunded.
- Thanks to the handling of complex business structures. This means that, for example, transnational structures or international buying groups are supported. This enables retailers to simple processing and the return of old parts from all countries in which they are active.
- You are allowed to return your cores flexibl. CoremanNet allows you to separate the purchase of an exchange part from the return of old parts.
- CoremanNet provides wide cover:
- Thanks to the high presence in Europe, CoremanNet can bundle used goods within the respective market, so that later only full transporters are sent to the remanufacturer. This preserves valuable resources.
- CoremanNet process the core return for automotive aftermarket products. So far CoremanNet accepts products out of the brands Bosch eXchange and HC PARTS. With the co-operation we will extand the returnable cores by the products out of the brands SACHS and ZF Parts from the ZF Services. Please ask your key account manager if the return of all products from each co-operation partner is already implemented in your region.
CoremanNet enables a successful remanufacturing business and the resulting saving of 23,000 tons of CO2 annually* in comparison to the production of new automobile replacement parts from Bosch.
*Bosch production volume 2010