In our selection stations we check the cores by three basic rules:
- The core is identifiable and listed in the exchange assortment*
- The core corresponds to the minimum technical requirements to ensure the usability for remanufacturing.
The minimum technical requirements are in general 4 principal points:
- complete (accordingly to the delivered reman unit)
- not dismantled
- no mechanical damage at the housing
- no heavy corrosion
- You bought the corresponding reman unit in the given time. Basis for acceptance is your core balance. The balance shows the amount of cores that can still be returned.
If you would like to get more details regarding the return criteria, you can find on product group level the corrisponding PDF file for download. Please note that only the online version has validity.
*Please ask your key account manager if the return of all products from each co-operation partner
is already implemented in your region.